Sunday, June 16, 2024

BRAT GREEN! and a poem.

It's everywhere. It's everything to me. 


How did charli know this is my favorite color? Or
that I have to watch spring breakers annually? That troye and shygirl are my second and third faves, after her... wow
"That city sewer slut's the vibe <3" - 360


"We've been talking for months, but never in the same room. And now I wanna approach ya, but we've been keeping this a secret. And you're surrounded by friends and I'm just wondering what they know. I wish you'd talk talk wish you'd talk talk wish you'd just talk to me!!!!" - Talk talk
"Bad tattoos on leather tanned skin, Jesus Christ on a plastic sign, fall in love again and again, winding roads doing manual drive." - Everything is romantic

Greyhound to my Left and a Couple Kissing to my Right

by frznstrwbrries


Feeling stupid young and horny this summer

With coke in my new nose piercing and my

Office job and staring out the window.

What the fuck am I doing??

Please god could I just

Chill out &&& enjoy the moment?

Look at those

Dust bunnies in the dog park,

Adults playing kickball,

Strangers enjoying each other's company.

Hang up some fly traps, 

See if that works.


I chose 6 of my figurines to worship

They represent things like

Happiness, greed, etc.

Give them names and backstories

Forcing spirituality and prayer cuz 

I don’t think anyone should feel so empty, 

Empty like sparking lighters and travel shampoo bottles.

That thing I need again 

It’s right over my shoulder,

Isn't it?

Turn turn turn desperate and dizzy and disilusioned.

I keep moving so my own shadow won’t catch up to me.


I don’t know how to talk to my mom, 

I want the air to feel like home again.

Perfect atmospheric pressure

Sky so Truman show blue,

Except it is today and I’m still not satisfied.

Bottomless greed that’s what I feel 

More guilt more!!!! More more more!


Eat me out like Jell-O shots,

Oxygen tank thrown in the fire pit.

California poppies and a summer salad,

I won't feed myself,

It’s all about self sabotage, control, feeling guilty.

You told me you wanted to kiss me 

I said I’ll think about it.

Tears fall like nothing it doesn’t take much 

Someone told me... 

I forgot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

May to June

 This is the second year in a row where May to June has been the most jarring, flip flop, 180 switch ever. Last year I was coming back from ...