Saturday, September 14, 2024

Tidbits


Here are some scraps, poems, pictures, the detritus at the bottom of my purse :p


from the notes app (aka my bottomless treasure trove)

9/13/24 at 11:22pm {in the passenger seat of teeks' car}

I'm perpetually looking forward to spring. It doesn’t have to be this spring, it could be in 3 or 5 springs. I think things will be bad in 2 springs though. My best spring was the one when I learned to earnestly like my own company, took myself on long drives to the country for its new grass smells, singing to myself, contentedness. Spring is newness but it is mostly relief. Winter weary, the newborn rays on my starving skin. I freeze eyes closed like deers do when they feel pavement under hoof.

8/14/24 at 10:32pm {high on the porch, feeling creative}

Movie script about being in a movie and it's Brigette Lundy-Paine, who's friends with Alex Consani. Or they’re frateneral twins or they’re coworkers idk. Bowie heavy soundtrack. It's a bit surreal and tongue in cheek in a. Campy way I guess. Weird cultural references and edits that don’t make sense. Someone walking across the stage and then being like oops sorey wrong set and the editor leaves it in. Probably will be like that one movie that changed my life in Australia [ the movie referenced is Babylon (2022), obviously ] In someways, but on a more subconcious layer.

7/22/24 at 5:31 pm {blurb i wrote to submit with my application to therapists. I only applied to 1 and then gave up when our schedules didn't align}

I just graduated from college and that big transition plus getting over a break up, general anxiety about the state of the world and having trouble eating and taking good care of myself has really been getting to me. I am interested in learning about approaches to regulating my nervous system, getting in touch with my emotions without over-analyzing them, building better daily habits, working on my self talk (being more compassionate to myself) and potentially starting anxiety medication.

7/20/24 at 5:06pm

Shells drums and hollow things

{i think this was referencing how I had been feeling as of late, hence the therapy application script 2 days later}

These are some snapshots from the summer that need to be shared with the masses

post brat listening party 
partying with the navy 

oli + cousins in cali
smirnoff ice bday 'cake' >.<
coy grin at coffin club 
a gorgeous earbud imprint

second annual watermelon bong construction
me and my soldiers <3

dripped out at cece's (white cargo pants and flip flops not pictured)
grammy jane's wedding album

100+ degrees and windy at badlands 
minnesota pond serve

reservoir dip in williamstown 
speaks for itself

goth shoes
2 cute


I don't have instagram but the urge to post and share never truly goes away....
xoxoxoxo k8



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tidbits

Here are some scraps, poems, pictures, the detritus at the bottom of my purse :p